Wireless headphones are a small modern device that allows you to feel the freedom of movement and mobility anywhere. About how to connect wireless headphones to a phone via Bluetooth, and how a headset works for Android and Apple. And what are the main problems when connecting wireless headphones to a smartphone via Bluetooth?
How do wireless headphones work?
Today, wireless headphones are the choice of most users. Such a headset is considered the most convenient way to listen to music, voice, or watch a video with sound. First, due to the absence of extra wires and buttons. The principle of operation of such headphones is to receive a signal “over the air”. Technologically, it works like this:
- Transmission via Bluetooth.
- Transfer via NFC.
- More outdated methods (transmission via infrared or radio connection).
How to use headphones?
The operation of wireless headphones is much easier than in the case of wired ones, but here you should also follow a few rules:
- If headphones are used in public places and on the street, it is worth choosing models with incomplete noise reduction to hear what is happening around. In the case of using vacuum devices that provide high sound insulation, it is recommended to listen to audio at a partial volume.
- Headphones, like a smartphone, it is advisable to be regularly treated with an antiseptic.
- While listening in the rain and snowfall, the device should be hidden under a headdress to avoid moisture ingress.
- As a rule, at low air temperatures, the headset battery runs out faster, so in winter, before going outside, you should take care of a full charge.
- So that the wireless device does not fall out of the ears at the most inopportune moment, it is recommended to choose the right size for individual silicone ear tips.
What do you need to connect?
To connect a wireless headset, you need the device itself to receive sound and a smartphone.
To listen to audio through waterproof wireless ear buds, any phone model is suitable, but with one condition – it must support Bluetooth or NFC (depending on which device was chosen). To make sure of this, even in the store, you can ask a consultant to check the connectivity and configure the devices.
How to connect headphones to an Android phone?
Before setting up a wireless headset on Android, it is important to make sure that it is charged, and then refer to the connection scheme recommended by the manufacturer. As a rule, it is standard for most devices.
Turning on and preparing the headphones
Some models turn on automatically as soon as they are removed from the charging box. After the device has entered the pairing mode with the phone, you can start listening to music.
Connecting via Bluetooth
To establish a connection, you need to perform several actions:
- Go to phone settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Without leaving the section, find an available device that needs to be connected.
- Confirm the connection.
- Start listening.
Connecting headphones via NFC
It only takes a few steps to connect via NFC for Android:
- Go to the Bluetooth settings section on your phone.
- Find and select the “Connection settings” item.
- Click on the “NFC” section – enable the function if it is disabled.
- Pair devices.