There are many people who often forget the password to their account and after that, they start to wonder and look for different ways that will allow them to change the password of their account to get its access. Here also we are going to tell you the different ways with which you can complete a HubSpot password change and then recover your account.
Steps to reset the password
If you have forgotten the password to your account and you find it difficult to log into your account then, you can change the password from the login page. Adhere to the given steps to do the same.
- Open the login page of HubSpot and then click on the ‘Forgot my password’ option that is present on the screen.
- You will receive an email from HubSpot containing instructions that will tell you how you can reset the password of your HubSpot account.
- After that, you can access your account using this new password and HubSpot will even inform you if the password you have chosen is compromised or not.
Steps to change the account password when you are logged in
These are the correct steps on how to change the password on Hubspot when you are logged into your account.
- Open the Account Menu of your account and then go to the option of Profile & Preferences.
- Now, you need to select the Security tab from the left sidebar and tap the option of password.
- There you will get the tab of Reset password.
- Type your current password and then the new password that you have chosen and save the changes by clicking on the Reset Password tab.
This is how you can change the password to your account when you have or do not have its access.